|Materials used||scrap yarn worsted weight|
|Measurements||4 1/4" tall by 4" wide|
|Notes||Pringle snack stack cup|
- Punch holes evenly around the pringle snack cup. I punched 20 holes in mine.
- Row 1: Attach yarn through hole, sc in each hole around the cup, sl st tog.
- Row 2: Ch 2, *hdc in next sp, 2 hdc in next sp *rep from * around, end with hdc beside ch2, sl st to the ch 2.
- Row 3: Ch 2, hdc in each st around, sl st tog.
- Row 4-6: Rep Row 3.
- Row 7: edging: ch 4, sc in each st.
Tie Ch 65.
Handle Ch 40, sl st back down and sew to the top of the bag. Then sew to the other side of the bag.
.© August 10, 2012 Christina Budd
This is my written pattern; please use it for personal use only. You may make the item and sell them, but pattern remains property of Christina Budd. And if you sell the finished product, please link back to and give credit to this the original pattern.