|Materials used||scrap worsted weight yarn|
|Measurements||small standard prescription bottle size|
|Notes||camo has loop on the side, pink camo has loop in back with a laynard hook... you could do either way! Fits chapstick, lipgloss, coins, etc. Great stocking stuffers!|
- Round 1: Ch 4, dc in 1st ch, 10 more dc in that same ch, sl st tog. (12dc total in round)
- Round 2: Ch 2, hdc in same st, hdc in each st around, sl st to the 1st hdc not the ch 2.
- Round 3-7: Rep Round 2.
- Put the prescription bottle inside the crochet tube now.
- Round 8: Ch 2, hdc in same st, hdc dec one time, then hdc in each st around, sl st tog to the 1st hdc not the ch2.
- Round 9-10: Rep Round 8.
- Round 11: edging: ch2, sl st in next st, repeat this in each st around. Fasten off and weave in ends.
Tie: Ch 40, and then weave in the 10th row every other hdc.
Pink Camo: Hook for the Back: Ch 20, sew onto the back, and then add the laynard hook.
Camo: Ch 20, sl st back down to the end, then bend and put on the side like the picture and sew to the tube.
© August 10, 2012 Christina Budd
This is my written pattern; please use it for personal use only. You may make the item and sell them, but pattern remains property of Christina Budd. And if you sell the finished product, please link back to and give credit to this the original pattern.