These pictures are the original pictures from the first website I had. Because I gave some items as gifts or no longer have some items or for other reasons are not able to redo the pictures with my new website’s name. Please excuse these pictures and the wrong website name; thank you!
Well, I finished up the second tank top. Not as happy with this one...it's a little longer and that makes it bunch up at her hips. It should shrink a little when washed, so that might help. It should also fit next year...maybe. This one I made as a rectangle and sewed up the back. I added a 7 dc shell border top and bottom and just made skinny straps to finish it off. I used a V doubles stitch (the V stitch without the chain) and I used cotton yarn and a H hook. This worked up real fast.