- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Capsules Evening Primrose Oil
- 5 Drops Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 3 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- In a glass container melt the coconut oil for 10-20 seconds, just enough to melt it.
- Puncture the Evening Primrose Oil capsules and squeeze oil into container.
- Now mix all ingredients together and pour into a jar.
- Put into refrigerator for an hour or so until it solidifies.
- Coconut Oil when in cooler tempatures it's a solid. When it warms up, it will be more liquid-like. You can always store it in the refrigerator.
- It will melt when you rub it in on your face.
- Always wash your hands to keep the jar clean.