- 1/2 oz Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 2 drops Rose Oil
- 1 drop Patchouli Oil
- 1 drop Petitgrain Oil
- 7 drops Vitamin E Oil
- Top off with Emu Oil
- Put all the ingredients in a dark glass jar.
- You can use this serum twice a day morning and evening. This batch should last approx. one month.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil has healing and anti-aging properties. It also helps to fade age spots, reduce wrinkles and restore elasticity.
- Rose Oil is an anti-oxidant and an anti-inflammatory it helps to prevent the breakdown of elastin an d can strengthen the capillaries in the skin. It also promotes circulation and aides in keeping skin hydrated and smooth.
- Patchouli Oil is an astringent, antiseptic and anti-fungal. It helps to relieve dry skin, acne and repair scars.
- Petitgrain Oil is an antiseptic that can improve scars and acne.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural preservative and will aide in retaining moisture.